Friday, August 1, 2008

When Pigs Fly ???

Ok .... out of all the thousands of pictures i've taken .... this has to be the funniest. One morning we woke up and we found a flying pig. All those times that i've promised Jen to do chores when pigs fly have now all caught up to me ...... This picture was taken from our porch.





I wish this picture was more crisp ... but it was taken through a window so its rather pale. I could've ran outside with my camera and snapped a shot. But if i did that ... we may have had flying deer to. Flying deer or perhaps a flying Ricky when daddy buck attacks me with his rack of sharp pointy head gear. Oh, i just remembered why I took this picture ... you can see a baby fawn. We gave him a very unique nickname of Bambi. The following day we saw this fawn and another one playing together in the yard. They were jumpin and a hoppin and having a good o' time just like kid deers should. This one in the picture has white spots on his fur, but you can't see them very well in the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.